Dr Rebecca Greenaway
Consultant Clinical Psychologist
Dr Rebecca Greenaway is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Child Neuropsychologist with expertise in working with children from infancy to adolescence. Alongside working in private practice, she works in the Neurodisability Service at Great Ormond Street Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, where she has worked since 2009. Within this service, she carries out multidisciplinary assessments with children with neurodevelopmental difficulties, including ASD, ADHD, specific learning disorders and intellectual disability. She is also experienced in carrying out social communication assessments where a child has medical or sensory conditions, such as epilepsy or visual impairment.
Dr Rebecca Greenaway has over 15 years’ experience in working with families and their children with neurodevelopmental presentations. She is on the Specialist Register of Clinical Neuropsychologists and is actively involved in teaching and supervising, lecturing on the Clinical Paediatric Neuropsychology MSc, UCL Institute of Child health. She has published many peer-reviewed academic papers and authored chapters, as well as recently co-editing a book for professionals working with children with vision impairment.
Education & Accreditations
- BSc (Hons) Psychology (University of Bristol), 2000 (First Class)
- PhD Experimental Psychology (University of Cambridge), 2005
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (Institute of Psychiatry), 2008
- Post-graduate Diploma in Paediatric Neuropsychology (UCL Institute of Child Health), 2010 (Distinction)
- Qualification in Clinical Neuropsychology, 2012
- Practitioner member of the Health and Care Professions Council
- Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member of the BPS Division of Neuropsychology
- BPS Register of Applied Psychology Practice Supervisors
- BPS Specialist Register of Clinical Neuropsychologists
Show Full Publications List